Low Calorie (Lamb) | LCT en Multi Purpose (Hydrolysed Protein) | MH
In the near future, the TROVET Treats Low Calorie (Lamb) | LCT en Multi Purpose (Hydrolysed Protein) | MHT will get a new packaging.
The products themselves will stay the same.
The packaging changes that have been made are:
- To add clarity and to bring our product range in line, the word Treat has been added to the product names. The word ‘(Lamb)’ in Low Calorie (Lamb) is removed, it only applies to hypoallergenic and multi purpose treats. De new product names are: Low Calorie Treat and Multi Purpose Treat (Hydrolysed Protein).
- The abbreviations stay the same.
- The packaging is fitted with a viewing window for a better presentation of the product.
- Below the feeding advice table, a line is added with an indication of the amount of TROVET Adult | MXF (in grams) that represents the energy in one treat.
Extra information LCT:
- The ‘Weight’ pictogram has been replaced by ‘Reduced energy’, because this description better fits the nutritional purpose.
Extra information MHT:
The ‘Low P’ pictogram has been replaced by ‘Renal’, because this description better fits the nutritional purpose.