- My older dog or cat is less active, should he/she still get the amount of food that is in the feeding advice table?
- What is the difference between fresh meat and pure meat?
- What is the difference between hypoallergenic food and a health food?
- Does TROVET have diet food for nervous animals?
- How can I best preserve food in an opened packaging?
- Can unopened packaging be used after the shelf life date is expired?
- Can diets with different indications be combined or mixed?
- Can diets with the same indications of different brand be combined or mixed?
- Is it normal that the colour of the same diet can differ in different orders?
- I want to offer my pet multiple foods, can this do any harm?
- Does TROVET have a vegetarian diet in the assortment?
- Can I give a treat to my pet with diabetes?
- Why a hypoallergenic diet through the veterinarian and through the pet store?
- Why are potato and rice hypoallergenic carbohydrate sources?
- Where can I get TROVET products?
- My pet is allergic to chicken. Is it harmful when my pet consumes food that contains chicken fat?
- Why is TROVET only available through the veterinarian?
- How can I best switch to a different food?
Show results: 1 till 18 of 18